Abstract submission is now open.
To submit your abstract, please follow this procedure:
- Download the ISOTT2021 abstract template here and save it on your computer
- Prepare your abstract by typing title, authors and text into the downloaded template. Please do not change fonts and formatting
- Please do not include tables, figures and references in the abstract
- The text of the abstract must not exceed 450 words and the length of the full document (title, authors list, abstract text) must not exceed 1 page
- Once the abstract is ready, you can submit it (as MS Word document) together with the filled abstract submission form (link below)
Please be reminded of the following:
- Abstracts must be submitted by the author who will present the work at the online conference. All follow-up correspondence will be sent to the email address indicated in the form
- It is possible to submit more than one abstract per author, but no more than one oral presentation per author will be assigned
- Your choice of oral or poster presentation is indicative. The final decision will be made upon abstracts review based on the quality of the abstracts and the availability of time slots
As usual for the ISOTT conferences, contributions presented at the ISOTT2021 virtual conference can be submitted for publication in Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology (Springer). Please read all the relevant information here.
The length of the oral and poster presentations will be communicated at a later stage.
The deadline for the abstract submission is on 17. May, 2021. The notification of abstract acceptance, following review, will be sent around the end of May.